One well-paid-off late entrance


A gratious ending to an interesting as well as totally strenous week...

Taking part in a strong climbing competition was perhaps only a thought 'floating' through the deepest channels of my psyche after a week of work, acompanied by a light illnes that led to virtually no serious training. But it was there, nevertheless. Gradually increasing it's volume & pressure to the level it would be hard to step back from (even in such a case), I had to meet a decision...

"Well, why the heck not?!!" I started asking myself literary 5 minutes (Andy can verify, huh) 'before midnight': "Let's go have some vertical fun!!"

The clock of time stroke slowly, even though I didn't realize it at first... as this time I was to be the lucky one...

VICTOIRE, Cesnjica 05'!!

No comments: